In this course, you'll learn the essentials to finding, applying, and interviewing for your next role. Whether it be a complete career change, a step up in the ladder or just a move to a new environment we'll cover:
- How to maximize your time while applying for jobs
- How to keep your applications organized
- Selecting the right resume template for your career
- How to highlight the right career accomplishments that will land you a job
- What mistakes to watch out for when creating your resume
- Identifying keywords to help you with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Writing a cover letter - write it? or skip it?
- What to include in a cover letter if you write one
- The final steps before you submit your resume
- How to respond to requests for interviews and phone screens
- Creating a lasting impressing on a hiring manager
- The art of the follow up
- And more!
In addition to the valuable content you'll get straight from a Career Coaching, Hiring Manager, and HR Professional you'll also get the following templates:
- A simple and straight forward Resume template
- A cover letter template
- A pre-formatted job tracking sheet using Google Sheets.
The Hunt & The Resume
Cover Letters & Lasting Impressions
The Follow Up
Templates & Resources